EASY-V 3440 is the BET specific surface area and pore size analysis instrument developed independently by CIQTEK, using the static volumetric .
▪ Specific surface area testing, range 0.0005 (m2/g) and above.
▪ Pore size analysis: 0.35 nm-2 nm (micropore), micropore size distribution analysis; 2 nm-500 nm (mesopore or macropore).
▪ Four analysis stations, simultaneous testing of 4 samples.
▪ Equipped with the molecular pump.
♦ Embedded test computer, safe and stable. 10-inch capacitive touch screen, tablet control experience.
♦ The ball screw integrated lifting system, controlled by the stepper motor, overcomes the shortcomings of common screw types easy to jam, and so on.
♦ The protective safety door can prevent safety accidents caused by accidental contact with low-temperature liquid nitrogen and eliminate the impact of environmental factors on the test.
♦ 4L stainless steel inner Dewar bottle overcomes the fragile defect of glass Dewar bottle, and high thermal insulation ensures continuous test requirements for more than 72 hours.
Graphite, lithium iron phosphate, lithium manganate, lithium cobalt oxide, ternary materials, and other positive and negative materials.
Carbon black, white carbon black, titanium dioxide, alumina, molecular sieve catalyst, resin, carbon fiber, etc.
Montmorillonite powder; Magnesium stearate, micropowder silica gel, talc and other lubricants; Diluents such as starch and sugar; Aluminum hydroxide and other pharmaceutical excipients.
Pine, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, chemical carbon, zeolite molecular sieve, etc.
MOF materials, carbon nanotubes, graphene, etc.
Magnesium oxide, zirconia, calcium oxide, metal powder, ceramics, mineral powder, etc.
> Test function:
Static volumetric principle, adsorption/desorption isotherms measurement, single and multi-point BET method, Langmuir method, t-plot external surface area measurement; BJH total pore volume and pore size distribution analysis, DR and DA filling theory, micropore analysis by HK method, micropore analysis by SF method, micropore analysis by MP method, t-plot micropore analysis, true density measurement; Powerful online data analysis system and specific surface area and pore size distribution test system to ensure more stable and accurate test data.
> Test ranges:
0.0005 (m2/g)～unknown upper limit (specific surface area);
0.35 nm - 500 nm, 0.0001 cc/g～unknown upper limit (total pore volume).
> Test accuracy:
Specific surface area repeatability error ≤±1.0%, the most probable pore size repeatability deviation ≤ 0.02 nm.
> Sample number:
Four samples were tested at the same time and the four samples' degassing treatment, sample testing system, and sample processing system are independent;
Sample testing and sample processing can be carried out simultaneously, avoiding the contamination of the test pipeline, further ensuring the accuracy of the test, and improving the service life of the instrument.
> Test modes:
Integrated "Single nitrogen test mode" and "Nitrogen + helium standard test mode" for customers to choose according to their actual needs;
The "Nitrogen + helium standard test mode" in line with international standards can ensure the accuracy and consistency of results, and is easy to operate;
For samples that can adsorb helium at low temperatures, helium gas is not suitable for the determination of free space. The "Single nitrogen test mode" can get the desired test results.
Digital pressure measurement and data acquisition system
- The pressure and temperature sensor with digital output has twice the accuracy of similar products with analog output and stronger anti-interference ability.
- Industrial standard RS485 or RS232 communication mode. Sensors are added on demand on the communication bus, with high scalability.
- Sectional measurement of multi-range pressure sensors and high-precision pressure sensors ensure the accuracy of low-pressure measurement in the micropore measurement intervals.
High vacuum stainless steel micro welding pipeline system
- The high vacuum micro welding pipeline system specially designed for molecular pump systems has a compacted pipeline connection and small dead volume space.
- VCR interface parts with metal surface seal overcome the problem of self-outgassing of O-ring seal under low vacuum.
- The supporting VCR interface pneumatic valve eliminates the measurement error caused by local heating of the electron magnetic valve.
- The electropolished method of pipe wall in the whole system ensures the air leakage rate reaches the requirements of 1*10-10 pa.m3/s under high vacuum, gives full play to the advantages of the molecular pump, and ensures the accuracy of micropore test data.
World-leading data accuracy and authority recognition
- Adopt the same instrument testing and acceptance criteria of world-leading brands and ensure the test data is in line with international standards; the measurement error is dynamically eliminated by the software during the test, with no secondary error elimination operation of data after the testing, ensure the consistency and reliability of test results by different operators.
- The product's technology has obtained the certificate of scientific and technological achievements from the China Machinery Industry Federation, reaching the international leading level. The test data has been certified by several authoritative national measurement institutes and obtained the measurement recognition certificate.
Intelligent testing software
- The sample processing function is integrated into the test software to realize the complete automation. Sample processing time, different processing temperature combinations, sample processing delay, and other functions can be set flexibly, which can realize automatic sample processing at night and improve testing efficiency.
- Data processing software has perfect functions and easy operation, a user-friendly interface, detailed test data records, and a variety of perfect data processing modes.
- The test software adopts the Net software development platform of the advanced Microsoft technology with strong compatibility that can automatically be compatible with all and the future Windows operating system.
EASY-V 3220 & 3210 are the BET specific surface area and pore size analysis instruments developed independently by CIQTEK, using the static volumetric method. ▪ Specific surface area testing, range 0.0005 (m2/g) and above. ▪ Pore size analysis: 0.35 nm-2 nm (micropore), micropore size distribution analysis; 2 nm-500 nm (mesopore or macropore). ▪ Two analysis stations. EASY-V 3220: simultaneous testing of 2 samples; EASY-V 3210: alternate testing of 2 samples. ▪ Equipped with the molecular pump.Learn More
EASY-V 1220 is the BET specific surface area and pore size analysis instrument developed independently by CIQTEK, using the static volumetric method. ▪ Specific surface area testing, range 0.0005 (m2/g) and above. ▪ Pore size analysis: 2 nm-500 nm. ▪ Two analysis stations, simultaneous testing of 2 samples. ▪ Equipped with the two-stage vacuum pump.Learn More
EASY-V 1440 is the BET specific surface area and pore size analysis instrument developed independently by CIQTEK, using the static volumetric method. ▪ Specific surface area testing, range 0.0005 (m2/g) and above. ▪ Pore size analysis: 2 nm-500 nm. ▪ Four analysis stations, simultaneous testing of 4 samples. ▪ Equipped with the two-stage vacuum pump.Learn More
EASY-G 1310 is a high-precision gas pycnometer independently developed by CIQTEK, which adopts the gas displacement method. It is favored by users for its high integration, compact size, lightweight, and high-cost performance due to the multi-sample container design. Several breakthrough technologies bring high precision and repeatable results of testing. CIQTEK EASY-G 1310 can quickly and accurately measure the true density and porosity of various materials such as powders, bulk solids, and foams, with high test efficiency, which can be widely used in industrial production lines for rapid product quality testing.Learn More
EASY-H 2210 and EASY-H 2420 high-pressure and high-temperature gas adsorption analyzer are high-performance adsorption and desorption isotherms testing instruments independently developed by CIQTEK, which adopts the static volumetric method. EASY-H 2210 and EASY-H 2420 high-pressure and high-temperature gas adsorption analyzers are high-performance adsorption and desorption isotherms testing instruments independently developed by CIQTEK, which adopts the static volumetric method.Learn More
EASY-H 1210 and EASY-H 1420 high-pressure and high-temperature gas adsorption analyzers are high-performance adsorption and desorption isotherms testing instruments independently developed by CIQTEK, which adopts the static volumetric method. The range of isothermal temperatures and pressures can be tested to meet the needs of many research fields. The product has a high-temperature and high-pressure adsorption testing function and a unique PCT isotherm and hydrogen absorption and desorption pressure platform, which can be widely used in rare earth alloy material hydrogen storage industry, shale gas, and coalbed methane adsorption research, petroleum exploration and gas separation and other fields; it is also important for understanding the adsorption performance of some adsorption materials such as catalysts, molecular sieves, and activated carbon, the research of fuel cells, carbon nanotubes, and graphene.Learn More